Thursday 23 September 2010

Insufficiently dedicated follower of fashion

It's me living out, in a small way, my fantasy of a world where it's socially acceptable for people other than Charlie Brown or Homer Simpson to say 'right, this shirt and this pair of trousers are comfortable and cover me decently. I've checked with a woman and made sure they don't clash or make me look like a clown. I'm now going to buy a dozen pairs of each and wear nothing else until 2025 by which time, with any luck, those silver jumpsuits from the future will finally have come in'.

Says David Mitchell. Thanks for sharing - in a baffling modern world of makeover shows and men unafraid to indulge in shopping for clothes as a leisure activity, I thought I was the only fashion-phobic male left on earth.

0 comments: